- Level : intermediate
- Region : Lanaudière
- Lodging : 2 nights at the Auberge du Lac Taureau – 4-star hotel (CITQ)
- 1 day of non guided snowmobile rental
- Resort access at the Auberge du lac Taureau and at 5 regional parks of the Matawinie area
- Meals included (2 dinners and 2 breakfast)
instead of $ 479
+ taxes per person in two-seater includes the 25% rebate from Explore Québec on the road.
To support the local purchasing, the Ministery of Tourism has created the Explore Quebec on the road program, by paying 25% off this package (excluding taxes). A great way to enjoy our beautiful province. This program is offered only for Quebec residents.
FLEXIBILITY POLICY – NO FINANCIAL LOSS
We are aware that with the actual health crisis of the COVID-19, you may ask yourself some questions about the purchasing of your package. Don’t worry, our flexibility policy will allow you to postpone your package with no fees or to transfer it to another person name up to 7 days before your arrival date. For more details, read the “Conditions” section below.
- DAY 1
- Arrival at 16:00 at the Auberge du Lac Taureau.
- Resort access during the time of your stay including winter activities, pool and jacuzzis area (if available) and access to the 5 regional parks of the Matawinie area.
- Night at the inn.
- DAY 2
- Fitting of your outerwear equipment and security briefing about driving a snowmobile.
- Departure on the snowmobile for non guided day.
- Returning at the end of the day to the Auberge du Lac Taureau.
- Dinner and night at the Auberge du Lac Taureau.
- DAY 3
This package includes
- 2 nights at the Auberge du Lac Taureau in standard room
- 2 breakfast
- 2 dinners at the Auberge du Lac Taureau
- The rental of the outerwear equipment and a helmet for the power sports activities
- 1 day of snowmobile rental of a double-seater Ski-Doo Expedition 900cc ACE 2021 or a single seater Ski-Doo Renegade 600cc ACE 2021, (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM – maximum 250 km).
- The gas, trail permits, and liability insurance for the snowmobile
- Resort access at the Auberge du Lac Taureau included:
- Access to the winter activities : access to 23 km of walking trails, cross-country ski, snowshoes, ice skate’s, hockey, broomball and tube sliding
- Access to the pools and jacuzzi area (indoor and outdoor), available if the current health restrictions allow it
- Access during your stay at 5 regional parks of the Matawinie area:
- Parc régional du Lac Taureau
- Sentier National
- Parc régional des Sept-Chutes
- Parc régional de la Forêt Ouareau
- Parc régional de la Chute-à-Bull
This package doesn’t include
- The lunches
- The guide for the snowmobile activity
- The gas for the snowmobile
- The deductible of $ 2500 + taxes in case of damage on your snowmobile (deposit by credit card pre-authorization)
- Supplement for exceeding km of $ 0.75 per km (after 250 km per day)
- Supplement of late fees for returning after 5:00PM: $25.00 per 15 minutes
- Alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages
- Prices on a double occupancy (2 persons per room), not including sales taxes and lodging taxes.
- Prices available for a two-seater (2 persons per snowmobile) or a single seater (1 person per snowmobile).
- Being aged of 21 years old minimum and have a vehicle driver’s licence to drive the power sports vehicles.
- Being aged of 9 years old minimum and measure at least 145 cm to be passenger on the snowmobile.
- Child rebate (on the condition to share the room of 2 adults) between 9 and 11 years old: rebate of $ 140 per child.
- Rebate triple and quadruple occupancy (cannot be combined with child rebate): rebate of $60 for the 3rd and 4th person.
- Supplement of $ 175 per person for single occupancy (1 person per room).
- To be eligible for the 25% off rebate of the Explore Quebec on the road program, you must be a Quebec resident.
- The total payment is due at the time of the booking.
- The cancellation conditions are:
- 31 days or more before the arrival date, penalty of 30% of the total package value.
- Between 30 days and 16 days before the arrival date, penalty of 50% of the total package value.
- At 15 days or less before the arrival date, penalty of 100% of the total package value.
- Our flexibility COVID policy will allow you to postpone your package with no fees in the next 18 months if the Public Health restrictions would prevent the realization of your package. Also, take note that your package can be transferred to another person with no fees added, no matter the cause. You may postpone or transfer your package up to 7 days before your arrival date.
- The lodgings and the order of activities can be subject to change upon the weather and snow conditions, also upon the hotel’s availability.
We are proud to only offer you BRP – Ski-Doo® vehicles.
These packages are offered by our travel agency Canada Aventures Motoneige (permit # 703467).
Prices indicated don’t include taxes and are in canadian dollar.